Hi friends! Happy Thursday! I can’t believe we’re already halfway through January! It seems like once Christmas ends, time just flies basically until next Christmas. I have a good feeling about 2017, and I hope all of you do as well 🙂
Speaking of time absolutely flying, it’s only ONE month until Valentine’s Day, guys! Yes, men, looking at you (if any of you are actually reading this, lol). So I decided to put together my top 5 gifts for Valentine’s Day 2017! I absolutely love all of these items, and I hope it helps you or at least points you in the right direction if you’re struggling with gift ideas! Here we go.
1. JORD Wood Watch. Because every girl needs time piece, am I right?! I’ve posted about these watches before, and I will probably post about them again, because they are THAT amazing. They’re so unique and beautiful. I have gotten SO many complements on mine just in the short time I’ve owned it. If you go to my previous post (titled JORD Wood Watch) you can enter the giveaway and even if you don’t win, you’ll still get a gift card!!! This is not a drill.
2. Firepower Fit Apparel. Because 98% of the female population is all “I’ma get fit in 2017” right now. I’m talking about myself here too don’t worry. Anyways, there’s not a girl out there who doesn’t love getting new workout gear. It’s motivating and it makes us feel cute and athletic all at the same time. Which brings me to Firepower!! I will be doing more posts featuring their stuff, but let me just tell you it is the best quality yoga pants you’ll find. It’s like Lulu quality but for VS price. Get what I mean? The best of both worlds. It’s fashionable, yet athletic, and it you can literally feel how well it’s made. I highly recommend! You can get a discount HERE with code “Reasoner”! I got these bad@$$ marble leggings and I’m in love.
3. Michael Kors Bag. You guys… my husband got me this bag for Christmas and I literally had tears in my eyes. So trust me, you can’t go wrong with this one – unless she’s the type that hates large purses. Then maybe go for a smaller one. This one fits basically anything in it – laptops and bottles of wine included, the color matches everything I own, and the style is timeless. A win all around!
4. Hussar Wireless Headphones. Okay, have you ever been in the gym, doin’ your thing on the treadmill, and all of a sudden your elbow catches the wire of your headphones and before you know it your phone is sliding across the gym floor and you’re trying not to lose your balance and simultaneously have a heart attack over your screen possibly being shattered? Holy run-on sentence. Yeah don’t lie, I know it’s happened. You can help your girl avoid that problem by switching to wireless headphones (if she hasn’t already)! I am obsessed with these wireless headphones and haven’t dropped my phone in the gym since getting them! They sound incredible and are super easy to use. Plus affordable! Hit up Amazon prime (here).
5. Date Night. This one’s a little different than all the rest… BUT hear me out. If you don’t want to get her any of these things, or if she already has them, you can never go wrong with planning her an incredible date night/weekend! Maybe it’s just me, but sometimes I’d rather just go get away somewhere with my husband than just getting a gift. Make some memories, eat some great food, and have fun. Take her to her favorite place to eat, take her shopping, go to a concert of her favorite band, etc. There are so many fun ideas out there, just pick somewhere and go!
Hope this helps a bit! Thanks for reading, as always. Have the best Thursday! Cheers to tomorrow being FriYAY.